Our Women’s and Newborn Center features some of the largest private labor and delivery suites in Colorado with beautiful artwork, lavish tile bathrooms and floor-to-ceiling windows, spacious post-partum rooms, a dedicated operating room for C-Sections and Colorado’s only all-private room Special Care Nursery (in partnership with the Children’s Hospital Colorado).
Skilled Staff to Serve You
Our experienced, professional and caring staff of physicians, perinatal nurse practitioners and obstetric nurses are available to create a wonderful birth experience for you and your family. Please discuss your birth plans with your physician or during your prenatal visits so we can best assist you when the exciting moment arrives!
Special Features of our Women’s and Newborn Center
We are dedicated to providing our patients and families with a great birthing experience! Some of the special features of our Women’s and Newborn Center include:
- Six luxury and completely private labor and delivery suites in a spa-like atmosphere equipped with an armoire with key essentials for newborn care
- 17 private, post-partum suites with magnificent views through the floor-to-ceiling windows and in-room sleeping accommodations for a family member
- Two triage rooms
- Three transition rooms for patients in various states of pre-op, post-op and ante-partum care
- A Lactation Program with nurse specialists who can assist new mothers with infant feedings during your hospital stay and after discharge
- One of Colorado’s only all-private room Special Care Nursery for at-risk infants and those born up to eight weeks prematurely