When you need fast, accurate, and personalized tests specific to meet your patients’ needs, we are here for you. We provide fast turnaround times with most STAT testing completed within one hour. We also use Mayo Medical Laboratories for esoteric testing. We are certified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, and accredited by the College of American Pathologists, and The Joint Commission.
As a member of Carent Laboratory Solutions
we participate in the following health plans:
- Great West Healthcare
- HMO Colorado
- United Healthcare
- Secure Horizons/AARP United Healthcare Medicare Advantage
When you need a lab test:
- You must have a Physician’s order.
- No appointment necessary for routine testing. We are open Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- For your convenience, our Outpatient Laboratory is located off the main hospital lobby.
- We are experienced in drawing childrens’ labs.
Platte Valley Medical Center uses the world renowned, Mayo Medical Laboratories, when reference testing is needed for our patients. If you have questions about your testing, more information is available at:
www.bonfils.org – for questions about blood donations
www.mayoclinic.org – general health information
www.carentlabs.com – billing and other affiliated hospitals
Your needs are our concern and providing quality laboratory testing is our job. For further questions or additional information, please feel free to call (303) 498-1424.
Department Phone: 303-498-1430
Fax Orders To: 303-498-1516
Contact: Mary Hynes, Outreach Coordinator
Outpatient Lab Hours: 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (M-F)
Lab Test Information: www.mayoclinic.org