Platte Valley Medical Center offers many diagnostic and rehabilitation programs for cardiovascular patients. Services include:
- State-of-the-art Cardiac Cath Lab
- One of the most advanced telemetry monitoring programs in Colorado
- A 16-bed Intensive Care and Step Down Patient Unit
- Nuclear Medicine Imaging Services
- Phase 1 Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- Non-invasive 64-slice CT heart scans which deliver high-speed, high-resolution 3D heart images, to quickly diagnose cardiovascular disease.